Health Tech '15 Named a 'Tech Event You Need to Get to...No Matter What' by AlleyWatch
APRIL 29, 2015
Check Out the Top Reasons to Attend Westchester's Most Innovative Conference
The Westchester County Association’s first Health Tech conference in 2014 was a game-changer. For the first time, key players in health tech, biotech, med tech, venture capital, real estate, and healthcare were in the same room. The result? Westchester County is now one of the nation’s leading hubs of healthcare, health tech, and biotech innovation.
Health Tech ’15 takes it to the next level. All of the key players—and some new ones as well—are back. Get ready to roll up your sleeves and hit the ground running for a day and a half of powerful networking, cutting-edge learning and inspiring, expert-led panel discussions. What’s more, HealthTech ’15 has just been named a “Tech Event You Need to Get to…No Matter What,” by AlleyWatch, the leading technology blog for Silicon Alley!
Here are the top five reasons you should attend Health Tech ’15:
1. Access to a booming healthcare market How can your business tap into the bio/med/health tech sector? Find out where it’s all headed. Inform your strategy.
2. The chance to collaborate with some really smart people. With over 600 professionals attending last year and more expected in 2015, it’s a brilliant way to forge new contacts.
3. Participate in Westchester’s innovation economy Health tech is a leading economic engine in Westchester, the region, and the nation. Meet the players; get in on the ground floor.
4. Your health depends on it Implantable nerve stimulators, virtual medical appointments, personal genetic maps – the future is here. Get a glimpse of how technology can lead to a healthier you.
5. Be in the know Big data. Telemedicine. Real estate innovation. Personalized medicine. 3-D printing. We cover the topics that matter most to a booming tech industry. When you bring back the knowledge learned at Health Tech, you'll re-energize your office and your organization.