Healthcare Update From the Front Lines:
- What has our healthcare system learned to date?
- What’s in store for the future?
- What’s needed from State and Federal Resources?
Other Key Focus Points:
- A recap of what it was like for the hospitals during the height of the pandemic
- Financial implications and lessons learned
- Thoughts as to likelihood of next wave and preparedness if so
- Key legislative issues at federal and state levels- any advocacy needed from business community?
- Health insurance- what should we expect from premium rates? Have hospitals been reimbursed in a timely manner?