The WCA is Westchester County’s leading economic development and business advocacy organization.
For over 70 years, the WCA has been the leading independent voice of Westchester’s business community, developing and advancing proactive policies and initiatives that foster smart growth and economic vitality in the region.
The WCA represents the foremost professionals in real estate, healthcare, finance & banking, hospitality, technology and other professional services; as well as municipalities, nonprofit organizations and institutions of higher education – supporting their objectives through direct advocacy and original programming.
The WCA also is focused on promoting Westchester County as the region’s best place to live, work and play: offering a high quality of life; access to good jobs; world-class schools, cultural institutions, dining and recreational opportunities; and close proximity to New York City.
To learn about all of our initiatives, click here for a short video!
- Drive economic vitality and development in Westchester and the region
- Stimulate new business and job creation
- Advocate directly for and on behalf of our members
- Provide a strong and clear voice for the interests of businesses of all sizes on the regional, state and national levels
- Develop and provide our members with the resources and talent they need to grow
Want to get involved? Inquire about a WCA membership today.