|Commercial Clean Heating and Cooling Program
|Information Sharing/ Technical Support
|Alternative Energy Generation/ Renewables; Energy Efficiency/ Demand Response
|Electricity (Geothermal and Air Source Heat Pumps)
|Multi-unit residential buildings and commercial facilities
|Free (this is not a financial incentive or financing program, and the cost of heat pumps remains that of the business).
The Clean Heating and Cooling program provides information and technical support for multi-unit and commercial property owners who are interested in adopting geothermal and air source heat pumps.
Sustainable Westchester assists property owners access:
- Basic project feasibility assessment performed at no cost,
- Technical support and tools,
- Financial grants for studies,
- Financial incentives, and
- Introduction to developers and technical services providers.
The program also provides guidance for how to access technical and financial support available from NYSERDA and Con Edison, including:
- FlexTech technical studies, funded by NYSERDA on a cost-share basis, and
- Commercial New Construction Program rebates, funded by NYSERDA.
Owners and operators of multi-unit residential buildings and commercial facilities.