|Program Name:||Clean Heating and Cooling Program|
|Program Sponsor:||Sustainable Westchester/NYSERDA (NGO & State)|
|Program Type:||Technical Assistance, Information, Introductions|
|Technology:||Heating and Cooling|
|Fuel:||Geothermal and Air Source Heat Pumps|
|Eligibility:||Multi-unit residential buildings and commercial facilities|
The Clean Heating and Cooling program provides information and technical support for multi-unit and commercial property owners who are interested in adopting geothermal and air source heat pumps.
Sustainable Westchester assists property owners access:
- Basic project feasibility assessment performed at no cost,
- Technical support and tools,
- Financial grants for studies,
- Financial incentives, and
- Introduction to developers and technical services providers.
The program also provides guidance for how to access technical and financial support available from NYSERDA and Con Edison, including:
- FlexTech technical studies, funded by NYSERDA on a cost-share basis, and
- Commercial New Construction Program rebates, funded by NYSERDA.
Owners and operators of multi-unit residential buildings and commercial facilities.
Director, Clean Heating and Cooling Program