How are robotics and artificial intelligence transforming healthcare?
Find out at the WCA’s All Access Healthcare Program on June 21! Get up close and personal with some of the most innovative healthcare providers today and see how tech automation is being deployed across the healthcare industry:
- Learn how AI and data analytics are advancing musculoskeletal care and how innovation teams are working closely with physicians, researchers, surgeons, scientists and strategic partners to improve clinical outcomes and lower the cost of care
- Get an inside look at the huge boom in innovative, minimally invasive, and high-tech approaches to diagnose, stage and treat cancer. See what robotic surgery looks like in cancer care and learn about the benefits of these new approaches
- How can a chatbot alert hospital staff and help prevent a negative experience for patients? How can AI intervene to ensure patients get a good night’s sleep? Gain insights into how building AI algorithms can improve clinical workflows, operational efficiency, and the patient experience in real time.
8:00am – arrival/continental breakfast buffet
8:30am – program begins
9:30am – program ends
– 5 tickets to the event
– company name and/or logo on all marketing materials
– company name and/or logo displayed at the event
– 6′ tabletop display for marketing materials
If you are interested in sponsoring this event please contact Melissa M Luzzi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proof of COVID vaccination is required and will be checked at registration. It can be in form of a paper copy, a digital image/photo or New York State Excelsior Pass.