This special discussion brought to you by WCA Real Estate & Housing Task Force.
Leaders from the real estate community discuss the economics and financial models for improved housing affordability in Westchester.
Senior VP, Signature Bank & Co-Chair of the RE & Housing Task Force
- Ways to better align of zoning, taxes, and incentives
- Reducing systemic barriers to increase much needed diverse housing supply in our region
- How communities can encourage private investment to meet their housing needs
- Understanding how financial models for prospective development
- Demystifying common myths around the topic of affordable and workforce housing