Exploring the Impacts of Next Generation Technology
IBM Learning Center
20 Old Post Rd.
This program is in partnership with Pace’s Land Use Law Center and the Westchester Municipal Planning Federation (WMPF).
- The direct impact of high-speed broadband and wireless technology on economic development, workforce development, healthcare, and our education system.
- Current state of our federal, state, and local regulatory activities and steps to take to prepare for the newest technological advancements.
- The value of comprehensive planning to face a number of policy, public safety, land-use and right-of way considerations.
- Digital equity and strategies to eliminate barriers to broadband access and use.
Speakers: (list in formation):
- Hon. George Latimer, Westchester County Executive
- Christopher Fisher, Esq., Immediate Past President, NYS Wireless Association, WCA Board Member and Managing Partner, Cuddy & Feder
- Industry perspectives from Altice (formally Cablevision), AT&T, Crown Castle, and FirstLight
- Representatives from Westchester Library System, K-12, Healthcare Association of NYS (HANYS), Smart City Experts
Discounted rate of $40 available for municipal representatives and WMPF members, please email email@example.com to register.
Certificates of completion will be available after the program.
Pending CLE Credit approval. Stay tuned for details.
- Municipal officials, planners and economic development professionals
- Public and private sector CIO’s
- Healthcare professionals
- Business leaders
- Technology providers
Cuddy & Feder
Westchester County Office of Economic Development