Exploring the Impacts of Next Gen Technology
IBM Learning Center
20 Old Post Rd.
Registration Closed. Walk-In’s Welcome.
This program is produced in partnership with Pace’s Land Use Law Center and the Westchester Municipal Planning Federation.
- The direct impact of high-speed broadband and wireless technology on economic development, workforce development, healthcare, and our education system.
- Current state of our federal, state, and local regulatory activities and steps to take to prepare for the newest technological advancements.
- The value of comprehensive planning to face a number of policy, public safety, land-use and right-of way considerations.
- Digital equity and strategies to eliminate barriers to broadband access and use.
- Hon. George Latimer, Westchester County Executive
- Christopher Fisher, Esq., Immediate Past President, NYS Wireless Association, WCA Board Member and Managing Partner, Cuddy & Feder
- Panel 1: Key Market Drivers of Next Generation Technology. Representatives from Libraries, K-12, Healthcare Association of NYS and Municipal Services
- Panel 2: Inside the Industry: Growth in Digital Infrastructure. Representatives from Altice (formally Cablevision), AT&T, Crown Castle, and FirstLight
Agenda: Click here for detailed agenda & speaker listing
- Municipal officials, planners and economic development professionals; public and private sector CIO’s; healthcare professionals; business leaders and technology providers
CLE Credits: Continuing Legal Education credits available through Pace Law. Please contact Ann Marie McCoy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Registration for the event should be done separately using the red link above.
WMPF Members: A discounted rate of $40 available for municipal representatives and WMPF members, please email email@example.com to register. Certificates of completion will be available after the program.