White Plains, NY (January 13, 2021) – The Westchester County Association (WCA), Westchester’s leading economic development and business advocacy organization, today announced the appointment of five new members to its board of directors.
Joining the WCA’s Board of Directors are:
• Derek Anderson (resident of Greenlawn, NY), Executive Director – Northern Westchester Hospital/Northwell
• Ashish Arora (resident of Avon, CT), Senior Relationship Manager – Bank of America
• Terry Burston (resident of Norwalk, CT), Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, and Chief Compliance Officer – USI Insurance
• Kristen Gizzi (resident of Katonah, NY), General Counsel – Ecco III
• Stephen Rosenthal (resident of Teaneck, NJ), Senior Vice President, Population Health Management – Montefiore Health System
“As the leading independent voice of Westchester County’s business and nonprofit community, we are excited to have these diverse leaders in their respective fields share their expertise, talents and contributions, to help the Westchester County Association continue to drive smart economic development across the region,” said William Harrington, chairman of the WCA’s board of directors.
“The Westchester County Association’s board of directors has played an integral role in driving our continued success for more than 70 years,” said Michael N. Romita, President and CEO of the Westchester County Association. “We proudly welcome the knowledge and energy of these new directors into our organization.”
These five new board members began their three-year terms with the WCA on January 1, 2021.
About Westchester County Association
The Westchester County Association is the preeminent professional leadership organization serving Westchester County and the region. The Association is committed to Smart Growth, economic vitality, and to providing a strong and clear voice for the collaborative interests of business and nonprofits. Its key objectives are to promote positive economic development in the region, foster business development, and provide its members with access to key public and private sector individuals, agencies, and organizations. For more information about the Westchester County Association, visit www.westchester.org.
** For high-res photos of the WCA’s new board members, click here.